Sunday, November 18, 2012

Today I was put back into perspective that no matter how stress-full, how busy or how run-down I am- my family and friends mean everything to me.  I can't thank them enough for the amazing support they've shown me the last few weeks throughout the absolute mayhem of the craft shows!

We're gearing up for the holidays, the anticipation is mounting, and oddly enough I feel as if I can finally take a deep breath and get ready to tackle the onslaught.  I've never cooked a turkey before, so baby, this should be interesting!  I am extremely excited for after we have digested the feast we cram down our throats, to pack away all the photos and decor and pull out the garland, the reindeer and the lights!  Then up goes the tree.  I will be in full swing of the Christmas spirit, the music blaring, the kids running around willy nilly- and then comes the ornaments.  I can't wait.  I've even snuck in a few new holiday themed items in the shop to help tame down the overwhelming urge to start decorating early.



Starting Thursday, I will having a Black Friday Sale in the shop.  I'll be posting details on the Facebook Page later on this week.  And don't forget to add your teachers, co-workers and stocking stuffers to your list, like I have a horrible tendency to do!




I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Holiday!  Happy Thanksgiving!

xo,
Ashley



Gift Sets, Gift Tags, Gift Wrap and Upgrade Shipping to Simplify your Shopping Experience at Diva Bee Boutique



No comments:

Post a Comment